Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ophiuchus - The 13th Sign of the Zodiac Read more: Ophiuchus - The 13th Sign of the Zodiac 2011

I would just like to say that what I have written below is based on research for those interested in the 13th sign NOT on my own beliefs. I remain a firm believer in the 12 sign zodiac but will carry on my research. To those of you who are heavily religious - please do not use my site to put down those of us who don’t share in your beliefs, this is after all an astrological website so please respect that. Also any comments abusing any person and/or their beliefs will not be approved.

The 13th sign of the zodiac, unlike the other 12 signs is actually associated with a real person. In the 27th Century BCE in Ancient Egypt lived a man known as Imhotep. Imhotep was known as ‘Aesclepius’ by the Ancient Greeks, however the attributes are the same under either name.

Read more: Ophiuchus - The 13th Sign of the Zodiac 2011

in reference to: Ophiuchus - The 13th Sign of the Zodiac 2011 (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Know us

Our Team

Tags

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *